June 3, 2020
COVID 19: measures in place to protect our employees
With the resumption of the construction sites, we put in place several strict measures to minimize the risks of the spread of COVID-19.
- – Sinks or disinfection stations have been installed on each of our sites.
- – Any shared work tool must be disinfected after each use.
- – We do respect the distance of 2 meters between each employee.
- – About half of the office workers continue to telework.
- – Hallways and stairs are now one-way, identified with arrows.
- – Everyone who does enter in our office or factory, has to wash their hands.
- – And we follow all other health rules recommended by the government.